Stratford Town Trust
Extraordinary General Meeting
Monday 2nd March 2015
Please attend the EGM 7.00 pm at The Arts House, Rother Street, Stratford upon Avon.
If you can’t attend don’t waste your vote – nominate a Proxy voter.
This is really easy – use the form sent to you by The Trust. If possible nominate a friend to attend on your behalf (they don’t need to be a member).
All Proxy Nominations MUST reach the Trust office by 5.00 pm Friday 27th February or your vote won’t count.
Follow the guidance included with your EGM papers sent from The Trust. If in any doubt ask for help.
PROXY FORM FOR
STRATFORD-UPON-AVON TOWN TRUST (the “Trust”)
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD ON
Monday 2 March 2015 (and any adjournment thereof)
To be valid this proxy form must be completed and delivered to the Trust offices at least 48 hours before the start time of the meeting. Completion and delivery of this proxy form will not preclude you from attending and voting at the meeting if you so wish.
I,(note 1) ____________________________________________________________________
Being a member of the Trust, membership number _________________________________
Hereby appoint the chairman of the meeting,(note 2) or ______________________________
to act as my proxy to attend and vote on my behalf at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Trust to be held at Stratford ArtsHouse, Stratford-upon-Avon, on Monday 2 March 2015 at 7.00pm and any adjournment thereof and to exercise all rights conferred on proxies under law, regulation and the Articles of Association of the Trust.
I wish my proxy to vote as indicated below in respect of the resolutions to be proposed at the meeting.
Please indicate how you wish your vote(s) to be cast by ticking the appropriate box next to each resolution (note 3).
Signature _______________________________________ Date _______________
- Please insert full name in BLOCK CAPITALS
- A member of the Trust may appoint a proxy to attend and vote on your behalf. A proxy need not be a member of the Trust, but must attend the meeting in person in order to represent you. If a proxy other than the chairman of the meeting is preferred, cross out “Chairman of the meeting” and insert the full name and address of the proxy desired in the space provided. If no name is inserted the Chairman will act as your proxy. For ease of registration the proxy should bring suitable identification along to the meeting (e.g. Utility bill, driving licence or similar)
- If this form is returned with no indication as to how your proxy is to vote on any particular matter, the person appointed will exercise his/her discretion as to whether he/she votes, and, if so, how and, unless instructed otherwise, he/she may also vote or abstain from voting as he/she thinks fit on any other business (including amendments to resolutions) which may properly come before the meeting.
- Appointment of a proxy does not preclude you from attending the meeting and voting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
- To appoint a proxy using this form, the form must be:
- Completed and signed;
- Sent or delivered to the Trust at Stratford-upon-Avon Town Trust, 14 Rother Street,
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LU, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by the Trust no later than 48 hours before the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Any proxy forms received after this date shall be disregarded.
- Any power of attorney or any other authority under which this proxy form is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the proxy form.
- If you submit more than one valid proxy appointment, the appointment received last before the latest time for the receipt of proxies will take precedence.
- To change your proxy instructions simply submit a new proxy appointment using the methods set out above. Note that the cut-off time for receipt of proxy appointments (see above) also apply in relation to amended instructions; any amended proxy appointment received after the relevant cut-off time will be disregarded.
- In order to revoke a proxy instruction you will need to inform the Trust by sending a signed hard copy notice clearly stating your intention to revoke your proxy appointment Stratford-upon-Avon Town Trust, 14 Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LU. Any power of attorney or any other authority under which the revocation notice is signed (or a duly certified copy of such power or authority) must be included with the revocation notice. The revocation notice must be received by the Company no later than 48 hours before the Meeting.
- If you attempt to revoke your proxy appointment but the revocation is received after the time specified then, subject to the paragraph 4 above, your proxy appointment will remain valid.